Thursday, March 22, 2012

Am I Pinteresting? Why yes. Yes.I.Am.

Have you heard of Pinterest? Well of course you have. It's all the rage these days. It is. SO ADDICTING. It's almost as bad as that weekend I spent in 2005 glued to the PS2 and The Sims. Or that week last year I spent with Portal and youtube tutorials.

If you haven't heard of it, then its time to crawl out from under whatever rock you're hiding under and join in the fun. Pinterest is basically a big gifreakingnourmos bulletin board. The whole world is in on it. You find and pin interesting things from the internet. Places you would like to go. Recipes you would like to try. People you would like to do. I mean Things you would like to do. Ya. Thats it. Thats what I meant. lol. Funny posters, funny videos. Like the one with Kristen Bell and the Sloth.

It's also a wealth of info and resources, ideas and inspirations for crafty folks such as ourselves. Lots of patterns, neat ideas and pretty inspirations for knitting ,crocheting, sewing and scrapbooking....etc. ETC.

Pinterest has become not just a fun thing to do, but also an inspiration for bloggers. A good friend of mine started a really cool blogging project called Find, Pin and DO! I'm also a guest blogger over there (although I haven't ACTUALLY posted an entry yet...but I will. Soon.)

So check out Pinterest. and Find, Pin and Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment