Sunday, August 28, 2011

Progress... I have it. *sort of*

I've spent this weekend pretty dedicated to my Big Cabled Bag. I've gotten the total up to 8.5 inches completed, so only four inches of cables left, followed by about an inch of ribbing...then I've at least got the body of the bag finished. Then I have the braided I-cord straps and the bottom panel, and then the lining needs to be sewn. I'm still on the fence about adding the side pockets. I probably will, so then that will be two more panels to knit and then seam on.

Today I feel very cooped up, so I think the child and I will go for a walk this evening when it cools down. I figure a walk will at least get us out of this apartment for a while.

I think I'm going to take a break from the Bag and make a couple of puffs this afternoon/evening. Maybe that will make me feel like I've really been productive even though I haven't left my house in four days. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment